With the help of 3D scanning and modeling, we are able to transform physical pieces and objects into digital form
We scan the pieces with the Faro Cage measuring device used in our 3D measurement service. Based on the measurements, we can create a 3D model of the object.
Our 3D scanning and modeling services in a nutshell:
- solid models or in special cases multiform surface models
- 3D conversions of old 2D geometries (DXF, DWG, IGES etc.)
- modeling objects with an accurate, portable measuring device
- 3D-scanning of objects with portable equipment and creating a 3D geometry, a copy or a mould of the scanned object
- adding reliefs on surfaces
What is 3D modeling?
In 3D modeling, a virtual model of an object is created. The model is either created based on 2D drawings or we measure the physical object with a measuring device intended for this purpose. Based on measurements or drawings, we create a 3D model of the object for further use.